Monday, February 26, 2007

How well do you really know scripture.... Superstar!



I got the star idea from Orac, but he's not really going to like the rest of this post.

Three short quizzes on the scripture. [via]

I got 9/10 on the basic, 4/10 on intermediate, and 5/10 on advanced.

For a less nuanced version:
You know the Bible 95%!
 

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes



Considering that "Bible" and "Scripture" in both quizzes includes both Jewish and Christian texts, and that I'm Jewish, I think I did pretty well.

Finally, for giggles, the Landover Baptist Bible Sex Quiz (don't miss part two and part three, complete with pop-up answers! Out of ten questions on each one, I got 4, 6, and a shameless 1.

No comments: